2020 Honda Pilot Fuel Economy
If you want a spacious and powerful SUV that doesn’t sacrifice efficiency, then you might want to look at the latest Honda Pilot fuel economy figures. Honda’s impressive engineering squeezes more miles out of every last drop of fuel, so you can spend more time on the road in Lorena and less time stopping by McGregor for a gas station. Explore the 2020 Honda Pilot MPG with Greg May Honda below:
Honda Pilot MPG by Engine
The Honda Pilot lineup starts off with a 3.5L V6 engine, which brings 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque to the road with a 19.5-gallon fuel tank. But you can take your pick of several transmission and trim level configurations to create the ideal driving experience for your unique needs:
- Honda Pilot LX, EX, and EX-L2WD with 6-speed automatic: 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Honda Pilot Touring 2WD with 9-speed automatic: 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Honda Pilot LX, EX, and EX-L AWD with 6-speed automatic: 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- Honda Pilot Touring, Elite, and Black EditionAWD with 9-speed automatic: 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
Honda Pilot Performance Features
The Honda Pilot fuel economy is just one of the components that makes this SUV such a smash hit with critics and customers alike. Honda has also integrated state-of-the-art technology to make your travels safer, more convenient, and more comfortable.
- HondaLink offers secure and remote access to your Pilot, so you can access vehicle data or even schedule a service directly from the app.
- Eco Assist System acts as your digital co-pilot, offering tips and tricks to improve efficiency while driving through Waco.
- Intelligent Traction Management with Intelligent Variable Torque Management All-Wheel Drive is Honda’s cutting-edge AWD system, which optimizes your traction and control through even the toughest road conditions.
Get Behind the Wheel at Greg May Honda
Experience the Honda Pilot fuel economy in person with a test drive at Greg May Honda! Our experts are ready to show off our new Honda Pilot inventory, so don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions. Want to learn more? Read our car buying tips and find out the differences between buying vs. leasing.